Register for Ice!
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for ice sessions and submit payment. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover or checking account information available. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account.
HFSA Membership Fee
Each skater pays a membership fee of $35. The fee will cover the following:
- Administrative costs HFSA newsletter, notes, etc.
- Ice show fee.
- International Skating Institute (ISI) annual membership. ISI annual membership is required for all skaters in the levels FS1 and above to register ISI tests that a skater passes. An ISI number is also required for any skater who competes individually or in a precision team for ISI competitions.
Helpful Hints for Registration
- Skater/Guardian section: update skater info; age, address, phone, emails (main form of communications is through email so double check)
- ISI number: ok to leave blank
- Organization Options (where you choose ice times/seesions): you must click HFSA membership, that's mandatory; next question "are you signing up for classes today?" click "No" if you are paying HFSA membership but ONLY buying Sunday/PRCE ice; clicking "Yes" it will take you to the selection of different sessions/times.
- The Volunteer Buyout: this is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL; if you prefer not to volunteer the 7 mandatory hours per year, you may click the option and pay this buy out fee when you checkout.
Membership Fee Family Discount
If you are registering more than one skater in your family this season, you will receive a $10 discount on the second (and third, if applicable) child's membership fee. In order for the registration system to recognize that your family is registering multiple skaters, please register all of your skaters at this time. On the Review Page, there is a link near the bottom to "Register Another Skater" - please click on this link to ensure that all of your family's players are registered within the same order. Failure to do so will result in a forfeiture of your family's discounted membership rates.
Please direct any question regarding this registration to: